Thursday, July 06, 2006

I had a brilliant post written and I just lost it...fuck

Blogger is great... Except when I have a killer post written and it totally fucks out with no warning what so ever and I loose all my work. I bet everyone who has a ".blogspot.com" blog has had this happened to them at least once.Not so nice is it? And the thing is that you can't write the same post all over again coz it will never be the same.It's a moment thing.

Take me for instance. I write the best posts when I'm pissed-off about something. In a moment of total animalistic rage I channel my anger into a post and create something marvelous... ok not marvelous, but its a hell lot better than my normal posts (I think you'll agree).

So thanx to blogger - Instead of you pissing yourselves while reading my most brilliant post to date. You're stuck reading a post about me getting my superman onderbroek all in a bunch...

I think I've said enough...
ps. always remeber - save your post at least once every 5 minutes. This way it will take you 1 hour to write a 2 paragraph post but hey, at least you wont loose your work, right?

2 comments:

Slammin Jammin said...

where you pissed off when you wrote this post

PhatBoi said...

not pissed-off, just sad...very, very sad...