Friday, February 10, 2006

INNER PANDAMONIUM!!!

In case anyone ever reads this besides GeO's mom (when she's over at my place), I used to work with both of these handsome gentlemen at their current place of employment. I was never involved with telephonic support there (although I do have about 15 months dial up tech support under my belt) but I did go into the office on a lot of occassions to physically and mentally abuse the Greek.

I'm a developer, and my soul is just as dead.
Instead of trying to please people over the telephone (GeO and his mom shares this occupation) I try to please them with applications. Please note, "TRY".

There just is no pleasing people.

So instead I've just resorted to scoffing, sarcasm and drinking.
A lot of drinking.

No really.

I have my own blog thing, but don't bother going there. There's one post, and it's pretty crap.

3 comments:

GeO said...

I think this was a bad idea....

The Merchant said...

Yes, yes, it was.

The Merchant said...

Go answer a phone or something.