Friday, March 24, 2006

All things relative


Mrs Fischer lied to me!
For those of you who dont know and you probably dont, Mrs Fischer was my matric science teacher. She was a real beast of a woman, a she-beast to be more exact. She had more chest hair than your average Greek disco dancer, hands like a boxer and a temper worse than John McEnroe on a Monday morning hangover. She liked to ridicule the stupid kids on their inability to answer her retarded questions on what the chemical composition is for scrotum. I didn't like her very much, and she didn't like me either. Come to think of it I dont think she liked men at all. Hard to believe but the she-beast was married...married to what I dont know exactly it was most likely a reptile or a donkey.

She was a hectic chain smoker on top of it - she used to light the new cigarette with the dying butt of the old cigi, rather than giving her lungs a break from the nicotinetar. She would ash in the pockt of her lab coat rather than finding a ash tray. Her teeth and the tips of her fingertip where brown from the years of constant nicotine abuse. Goddamn she was disgusting! All those scary memories of her are beginning to flood back...the stank of fat science ho is piercing my sinus. I need to puke.

*kotch*
*cough cough*
*chunder*
*flush*
Ahh thats much better, i feel like a better person after that.

She lied to me. I always had a suspicion that the fat bitch didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick her balls straight off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha

I remember Mrs Fischer. She would lean over you during an exam and you would have to move away due to the smoker stink and the fact that you could not see the paper because your eye start watering.