Friday, May 12, 2006

Bollocks

Marriage is a woman's way of saying: "Honey, I love you...And if you make one wrong move you mother f*cker I'm going to end you!!!"
It's true that once you get married you hand you big blue balls to your wife on a silver platter."Here baby. You keep these, and don't forget to squeeze them real hard when I get out of line, okay?"

Don't deny it. You've seen it many a time. Look at the following scenario. Lets just call the married couple Adam and Eve

Adam: "Honey, I'm going to watch the game with the boys down at the forbidden tree"

Eve: "But Adam, you said you're going to help clean the garden"

Adam: "I'll do it when I get back"

*Eve takes balls in hand and starts squeezing*


Eve: "I guess I'll just have to do it myself then"

Adam: "But its the semi's. Just wait till I get back"

Eve: "Fine!"

*At this point Adam realizes the firm grip Eve has on his manly's, and that if he leaves now his not going to get any for the next couple of weeks*

Adam: "It's only the single most important game of our life time, but I'll stay and help you with the garden that could've been cleaned tomorrow or any other day for that matter"

Game, set, match! Woman 1 - Men 0.


So you've been warned. Don't come running to the phat complaining that your wife has you by the big hairy ones, cos we're not interested.

Read the comic strip below and decide for yourself.

No comments: