Monday, May 08, 2006

Speaking of winter...

I hate winter. WTF happened to summer (read "Work" post)? My nose is cold, my fingers are purple and we have a broken air-con thats not helping the situation one bit. Check the pics below for the amazing cabling job.

Eish Challie and M@ featured in this pic.


Goddam!! This is like being told you are getting a new company car and you get a set of mags, with no car attached. This is possibly the worst day of my life. Every new day is the new worst day of my life! I swear that piece of shit has been lying in our office for over a month now and nobody has come to sort it out. Life lesson learnt here is that when speaking to management make sure you draw them a picture..."We need aircon" doesnt work what you need to say is "we need an aircon that doesn't act as a piece of corporate art YOU IDIOT MORON BASTARDS!!!"

Excuse the pent-up aggression.

Some good news though, I sort of calmed down after I was checking out saffadude this morning. Its a great blog, written by a local boy living in the uk. I think of all my buddies currently working in the uk and how their summer is like our winter. They get this shit weather 365 all year round. Haha

No comments: