Thursday, May 25, 2006

Spot the Difference

I'm back from holiday and grafting as normal with my balls to the grind stone. I was well missed as is proven by PhatBoi's remarks and the 200 unread messages in my inbox. Life just got a little shitter now that i'm back, but what can you do...I know what you can do!

Play
this game. Its frikkin(!) addictive and there are a whole bunch of famous sexy ladies of the female persuasion that you can spend your work hours playing with. Trust me, these ladies won't say no to your loving caress...oh yeah. Except they will tell you that you are wrong. Which is true, since I'm never right. As my Dad always testified. You are right Dad, I won't amount to anything - I see the light now. The sooner you believe this simple truth the sooner you can chuck your childhood dreams (aka your soul) out the window and into the middle of Jan Smuts Avenue.

Regardless,
play this game. It is fun. I like. Yes. Shinkwe!

No comments: