Thursday, May 04, 2006

Today is world Jedi day

It has come to my attention that today is the day of the Jedi. Yes the whole universe has come together in blissful sing and dance to celebrate the power that is THE JEDI!
(queue scary lightsaber noise)

Ok not really. I just heard this super lame joke and I thought I'd share it with the masses. And by "the masses", I mean the four people that actually read this blog.
And by "the four people", I mean me, GeO, Good Apollo and GeO's mom.

Happy world Jedi day - may the 4th be with you!

I know what you're thinking, but throw me freakin' bone here, will ya!
Wait! I have an idea! Why don't you leave a comment for us to let us know what you think of this joke...Trust me,it will be fun. Just like the time I accidentally stuck my penis in the creepy crawly pipe...twice!


2 comments:

GeO said...

Just a co-incidence that today is Jedi Day as well as the first time in like 1000 years where the times and days all line up like 01:02:03 04/05/06, I think not...

GeO said...

Some other greater force is at play here.