Friday, June 09, 2006

Cleavage of the week


Last week I was a little rushed to post the COTW, it was just one of those days where I had no time for anything. Today I'm going to take a much more relaxed approach to my Friday, I'm going to put work on hold and focus my energies on the blog instead. Well, the blog and the World Cup. Which brings me to todays COTW - World Cup Cleavage. Sounds rude when I say it like that doesn't it? World Cup Cleavage - say it with me. When I say it like that it feels like I'm talking about boobs the size of the planet - World Cup boobs. Like the cup that holds them is the world. Mmmyes...

I wanted to post
Keeley Hazell's world cup spread but the Chump-Stylers beat me to it. Those guys are good...real good. They can read the Phat's mind, they know our only weakness is under-boob, an over-exposure of under-boob. Quick PhatBoi, where's my lead helmet?

Anyways, the best thing about the World Cup are the fans. Fans like
these. The fans and their cleavage - thats what its all about.

And then fans like these:

Now don't say I never give you anything!

4 comments:

(S)wine said...

you never give us anything.

Crazy Dan said...

Thanks I have new respect for soccer.

Big D said...

These fans were in playboy this month. Just a heads up.

GeO said...

Fanks. Even better, playboy soccer fans