Friday, June 23, 2006

Cleavage of the week


I had to post this COTW. This blog is one of the few things thats keeping me sane at this point in my life. It truly feels like I'm losing my mind. For our readers who don't already know (and I know most of you visit the blog just for boobs and avoid the writing in between) I'm studying for my CCNA. My thoughts have lately been in 1's and 0's and routing tables from hell! This is nothing like studying during my varsity days, I haven't had a single shot of whiskey during any of my study sessions! Only one thing has been keeping me from drinking copious amounts of liquor and that is work, or as I like to call it "the soul-mutilator." Lets get this straight, the office is absolutely nothing like my old day house, the directors can't appreciate single malt liquor like I do! Ooooh, I brought a bottle of Chivas to the support office! Ooooh, I spilt some booze on the purple couch! Ooooh, I didn't answer any of my calls! Ooooh, I took a fat dump in the board room and smeared it all over the director's family photos and then I set fire to the plaque with the company motto. So what. Big deal.

But you don't give a shit about me.
Here's a hot link for Adriana Karembeu

3 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

we need more pics of her!

GeO said...

Yes, yes we do. Its a pity that i'm such a lazy ass...

PhatBoi said...

Vhailorz,

thanx for the link dude. but by the time i'll get a chance to actually write something about it, it'll be old news.

damn, i hate work

shot for heads-up