Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Study Leave


"Where is our favourite blogger?" I hear everybody asking. Well I'm too busy for you assholes! I dont have time for stupid little games! Truth be told, I'm under a lot of pressure. I'm studying for my CCNA certification and the course starts next week. Lately I've only had time for work and study. Work and study. I wish it was blog and study. I'de be happier if it was.

I'm not writing this post for entertainment's sake, I'm doing it because I need help. If anybody has done their CCNA and knows of any good links to download old exams, or new exams, or exams that haven't been released yet (wink wink, nudge nudge) please drop me a mail (or comment with a working link) and I'll be highly grateful. Lets just say I've got over million Simba chip Tazos looking for a new home. If that doesn't sound enticing then you have no soul!

4 comments:

PhatBoi said...

frankly, i think it's bull!

Anonymous said...

GEO BOY ! Good luck with your

Canadian Community Newspapers Association (CCNA)

degree

Anonymous said...

GEO Good luck with your

Canadian Community Newspapers Association (CCNA)

degree

GeO said...

No not Newspaper!! Cisco Networking Network Associate!