Friday, July 14, 2006

Filter Coffee is the shizzle!

There's only one thing better than having filter coffee in the middle of the night, and that's having filter coffee first thing in the morning.Yeah!

This morning when I came into the office I had high hopes for posting good shit,but a lass. My feverish spontaneity came to a grinding halt when I actually started thinking about what to post.

I got to talking with my knee-grow GeO and it
turned out he had the same problem as me. Then it hit him. Sort of like when you get hit by a bus....twice. And that bus is a 200Kg giant that dresses funny and likes the smell of freshly cut flowers in the spring...Wait. Where was I going with this...

Any-hoo! GeO gave me the answer to the problem I was facing and it went a little something like this - "I'm too stupid to post something this early".
That is, until you've had your daily dose of filter coffee.And because of this one little cup of Ethiopian heaven I'm as hyper as a mofo...

Some coffee facts that's not so interesting, but which I know you'll read anyway:

- Coffee is the second most ccommonly traded commodity in the world (measured by monetary volume), trailing only petroleum.

- In total, 6.7 million tonnes of coffee were produced annually in 1998-2000, forecast to rise to 7 million tonnes annually by 2010

- Dsaayom that's a lot of coffee!!!

Coffee facts brought to you by Phatsnatch.blogspot.com with the help of wikidi wik Wikipedia


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And there's only one thing better than filter coffee first thing in the morning... Seattle coffee! Fer shizzle.

p.s. See you took my advice - good boys! ;-)

PhatBoi said...

good advice is always...ummm...good....yeah!

fanx to da max Rox's!!!

Anonymous said...

Teehee...!