Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good Apollo's mom

Most of you have heard of our MIA friend Good Apollo but you've never actually witnessed any of his posts. Yes he is a real person and he is not a figment of the Phat's imagination. Good Apollo used to be one of our best contributor's in the beginning. Smart, witty and charming. We miss him. But I miss his Mom even more.

Normally I wouldn't write a post like this since Good Apollo is a bear of a man with a beard and gigantic claw-like hands. He could crush me in one fell swoop. Its a good thing he doesn't visit this blog then, isn't it?


Anyways, I wrote this little song about Good Apollo's mom (sung to the tune of Stacey's Mom by The Fountains of Wayne):

Good Apollo do you remember when I mowed your lawn
Your mom came out with just a towel on
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
And the way she said you missed a spot over there

I know you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out
Your mom could use a guy like me

Good Apollo's mom has got it going on
She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Good Apollo's mom has got it going on

I didn't actually write this song, all I did was change "Stacey" to "Good Apollo" - I'm skilled like that. I needed to take a dig at Good Apollo, hopefully this will get him angry enough to post something...someday.

No comments: