Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I just got my ass handed to me!


I run the risk of getting PhatBoi angry again, but I don't care, he's Afrikaans he deserves it. I'm going to post about my CCNA...again. I wrote the certification exam yesterday and quite frankly I got my ass handed to me by that test! Kind of like what this strapping gentleman is doing to that ladies pearly white buttocks, except with a larger stick and with a hairier asshole.

I swear to God that was the single most difficult exam I have ever written. Ever. And I've written a lot of exams in my life. Its not the fact that I didn't know the theory (which I did), its not the fact that I didn't know the practical application (which I did because I knows my shit) its the fact that the exam is 90 minutes long and there are 56 sections in total. Not questions but sections. Certain sections had upto 5 seperate questions. So assuming each section had one question that would leave approximately 1.6 minutes to answer each section. It took me about 2minutes to finish reading the questions before I got around to even imagining how to answer the section. This is a fuck!

I just ran out of time. Thats all there is to it. I just ran out of time. It was too goddamn long and too goddamn involving for the time frame that they set to actually finish all the sections with a meaningful result. I'm at a loss and I'm R1400 poorer for it. I cant write this exam again, I'm going to lose my mind. Is there anybody out there that is willing to sell me their certification?! I'm desperate!

No comments: