Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The anger within...

Within the first 5 seconds of walking into the office this morning I was totally blindsided by a shit-fit from a power tripping, rank pulling, lower management, cock sucking sorry excuse for a human being...Like our green friend in the picture above I just wanted to reach out and grab the managing retard by the neck and punch them so hard that they'll need to unzip their pants just to say hi! GOSH!

If you could see me now, you'd probably confuse me for The Hulk. Well, if you take away my infinite strength that grows exponentially as I get angrier, and if you take in consideration that I'm not a muscle bound behemoth the size of a small house, and if you over look the fact that my skin doesn't have a candy green discoloration to it I look exactly like the Incredible Hulk. To be honest, the only thing incredible about me at the moment is my incredible lack of compassion and patience for the fucktard who put me in this foul mood...

Prepare for mutany.

PhatBoi out.

No comments: