Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The big silver H


You can tell its desperate times for blogs when you all we can post is stories on cars and boobs. I've already done a whole bunch of Cleavage Fridays so there is only one thing left for me to do. As the French like to say "I'm expanding my horizons" - something that my boss promised me with my job but all it turned out to be was shoveling more shit for the morons I work with. Thats a different story altogether...BTW if anybody out there is hiring, I'm available, I will shovel shit for payment in margarine.

Sheesh, talk about being side-tracked. Focus man, focus!! The topic of the day is I like the new Honda Civic. I went for a test drive last week but all the vehicles were sold out, even the demo models. I was upset they didn't have a demo model for me to play with. Apparently there's a 3 month waiting list. Dsa-yom! I haven't wanted anything so bad since PS2 was first released.

Here's what it looks like:



And here's what it looks like when you add a red Honda badge to it and tweak the engine a notch:




The Type-R is coming to SA! To quote Napoleon Dynamite "yesssss..." And its about flippin time they released this vehicle in this country.

Here's my plan - I'm going to buy the normal Civic and then I'll upgrade to the Type-R when its released here in 2007 (Our little secret: I had a better plan which invloved DeBeers, a hack saw, 20kilograms of prestik and Tara Reid, but I couldn't write about it otherwise that would've implicated me) - I'm cunning like that. I'm going to get the white one because typical Type-R Civic's were made white. Check the history of the machine here.
Check the spec's here. I'm going cry myself to sleep with anticipation until I get my claws on one of these. Heck yeah!

1 comment:

The Merchant said...

Greek + Honda = Gonda?!