Friday, August 25, 2006

Phat Female Friday

Drum-roll please! Welcome to the first ever edition of Phat Female Friday. Where we bring you the phatest, phlyest females the internet has to offer. You guys may remember I was offering a reward to the best title for this post after we had the whole renaming debacle. Even though Jammin and Marbro had some interesting titles I decided against their ideas, purely because I think my title was better than theirs and I wanted the prize money for myself. I'm stingy like that.


Heck Yeah!
This used to be Mo's money. He used to a contributor with PhatSnatch. He contributed to our blog about as much as Hezbollah contributes to stability in the Middle East. PhatBoi took back what was rightfully ours and Mo never posted again. This money is mine now! I'm going to use it to do all sorts of nasty shit, like eating chocolate pizza and...ummm...purchasing petrol and stuff...

That's my reward. Beatriz Barros can be your reward.

4 comments:

MertMengelmier said...

For some reason, Beatriz Barros looks like an anorexic freak in those pics. Still like to bang her, but still.

PhatBoi said...

GeO! You thieving practitioner of bestiality. I gave you that title...
I want my money bee-atch!!!

Anonymous said...

Shit! I remember you offered me that. DAMNIT!

The Real Marbro said...

My idea was better.Phatsnatch could have ruled the world.But noooooooooo



nice name though