Sunday, May 03, 2009

What has been seen....


Alright...so...it's been over a year since anything has been done to the Phat, which in some cases might seem as a good thing seeing that I raped the Phat the last time I tried to do anything on it, and a lot like the picture above, I did change the once very sleek and stylish PhatSnatch layout into a pile of steaming horse shit (Yes. It was actually that bad...) and the minimum amount of effort that it took is actually scary. But none the less, I have returned once again to change a couple of things...once again... and they seem to have not exploded in my face this time around so score one for Phatboi! In saying that, I need to add that I'm not done with my changes so on second thought I think I'll leave the victory party till after all the changes have been made. Who knows, history might just repeat it's self (like the previous three times)

This is Phatboi....carefully singing out!

No comments: