Friday, April 28, 2006

Cleavage of the week



I was never a huge fan of superman and I always thought Smallville was a gay show. I watched this clip from the show the other day and i was immediately hooked! This, ladies and gentlemen, is Lois Lane played by the cleavage-alicious Erica Durance. Three words pop to my mind when watching those jublees jiggle - "Oh...my...God."

I think they are fake, I want to touch them, and play with them, and squeeze them, and draw little whiskers around the areola and name them Miss Lefty and Miss Righty. Yup, thats weird. I like the smell of paper.

Regardless of the ample breastage Erica has to offer I still think superman enjoys man love, but she makes Smallville a little more bearable, as long as she flaunts what her Mama gave her.

Check out more pics from the famous red bikini clip here.

1 comment:

GeO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.