Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Dear friends and readers,



I'm still here.
You can relax. And send me money. And the girls can flash me. 'cept the mingers.

Just so that you know:
1. Work has gotten to the point where I'm allowed to employ a junior to work under me. That's how much there is to do. And no, there are no hot big-tittied chick developers. Fuck.
2. I start a South African tour with my band this week Thursday. The dates are:
  • 04 May - The Blues Room, Sandton
  • 13 May - Potch Boys' High, Potchefstroom
  • 17 May - Die Tap Huijs, Grahamston
  • 18 May - Tapas Al Sol, Port Elizabeth
  • 19 May - Victoria Girl's School, Grahamstown
  • 20 May - Selborne College, East London
  • 21 May - Buccaneers, East London
  • 25 May - The Club Downstairs, Welkom
  • 26 May - Star of the West, Kimberley
  • 27 May - Stones, Bloemfontein
  • 3 June - The Blue Moon, Nelspruit
And then!
I go on a 2 week European tour in September.
So it's not because I don't want to post or because I had a fight with GeO's mom.. my time's just a bit constricted at the moment.

But to ease your minds and sooth your souls (or beasts)....
Here is a picture of Scarlett Johansson.


I definitely would.
All night long.
Like Lionel Ritchie.
With the harmonies, and everything.
"all night, all night!!!"

1 comment:

GeO said...

Welcome back asshole! I would say i missed you but i would be lying. I know you going to have a cocky come-back invovling my mom, i expect the worst. Regardless you still an asshole. Btw, enjoy Europe - one word of advice, dont get lost in Greece or any Jewish countries...