Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cleavage of the week

Its just been one of those days where nothing wants to work right...This is the 2nd time I'm re-doing this post. I don't know what the frothing hell is happening, and I dont care! I'm going on holdiay tomorrow and I plan on spending my last few hours at the office by staring at cleavage. Dammit all!

Todays Cleavage theme is Videogame babes. Unfortunately this years E3 expo had strict restrictions of how much skin models could show, unfortunate for PhatSnatch readers. Thats the best pic I could find from the expo...not to fear, I managed to nic some pics from the uber cool video game website www.ign.com. You see the connection? IGN = videogames. IGN = babes. IGN + IGN = videogame babes. Get it? Aha!

Aiko / Tara Rice

Natalie Keen / Holly Weber

No comments: