Friday, May 05, 2006

Forsaken!


And then there was one. Yes...one. My fellow bloggers have deserted me. Between Good Apollo touring the country with GeO's mom and GeO going A.W.O.L to have sex with himself in weird and not so wonderful ways that I don't want to talk about, they have left me alone to man the fort. All by myself, with no help from anyone. It's only me and the blog, mano a blogo. I'm bi-lingual esse, there's a deeffrance!The dark ages have been put in motion and there is no turning back.

I fear that the blog will not survive without the others. A ship needs it's crew, a team need it's players, Teazer's girls need scholarships for crying out loud...ok, not the last one but you get my point. So in their total absence, I took it upon myself to add another member to the blog.
BOYS, GIRLS AND BOY-GIRLS. WITH NO FURTHER PENETRATION, I INTRODUCE TO YOU...

*drum roll please*

WILSON!!!!

Wilson will be helping me in my quest to create the funniest, sharpest, most kick-ass blog till the other members of The Snatch return...


So until then, stay tuned for the amazing posts of Phatboi and Wilson!!!

2 comments:

GeO said...

Thanks man, i didn't know you cared. I'll make sure to show my appreciation monday morning when i kick you square in the balls

PhatBoi said...

GeO! Don't fool yourself son. You couldn't hit water even if you fell out your mama's boat...