Monday, May 08, 2006

Work


Damn, I could've sworn that it was just Friday five minutes ago. Wtf happened to the weekend? Oh my, how I miss the series of super long weekends we were fortunate to have the last couple of weeks. Taking one day off and staying off work for five days is what I'm talking about. Its like those buy one get five free specials you get at the Chinese shoe stalls at flea markets! One dolla, one dolla fo fly lice! No, actually it's 'fried rice' you plick! Ok, enough making fun of Orientals.

The question that I'm actually trying to get to is:

"What the hell happens to your work when your off partying like there's no tomorrow? "




That's right! Webster is on the money with this one. Who the hell cares what happens to your work. The only thing that matters is that your not there to do it. Don't' get me wrong. I'm not lazy...I'm just well hung.

But seeing that I am at work, I might as well get back to pretending that I actually do something here...

pic courtesy of thewolfweb.com

2 comments:

GeO said...

Dude thats not webster, thats Steve Urkel

PhatBoi said...

shut your pie hole...playa hata!