Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Phatsnatch! the phatest snatch of all the snatches ever! Yeah!


The Phat broke the top 10 sites on www.satopsites.co.za under the Personal and Blogs category and it makes me want to sing and dance! Come on. Break it down like James Brown in China town! Everybody now!

Anyway, I was thinking of how to celebrate this great occasion and then it hit me...one more time...twice...in a row. Gangsta's have the most fun, so why don't celebrate like a gangsta? This here is a little Phatsnatch rendition of "Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" by the Gheto Boys. Phatboi style! enjoy!

Damn it feels good to be a blogga
A real blogga-ass nigga plays his cards right
A real blogga-ass nigga never runs his fuckin mouth
Cuz real blogga-ass niggas dont start fights
And niggas always gotta high cap
Showin all his boys how he shot em
But real blogga-ass niggas dont flex nuts
Cuz real blogga-ass niggas know they got em
And everythings cool in the mind of a blogga
Cuz blogga-ass niggas think deep
Up three-sixty-five a year 24/7
Cuz real blogga-ass niggas dont sleep
And all I gotta say to you Wannabe, gonnabe, cocksuckin, pussy-eatin prankstas
Cuz when the fry dies down what the fuck you gonna do
Damn it feels good to be a blogga

Ok, it's not my best work. But hey, you have to admit. It does feel good to be a blogga!


ps. I know Good Apollo used this pic before. I know. I don't care. I couldn't find anything else. So there.

1 comment:

GeO said...

This post makes me want to go "daaa-yom." Dsaaa-yom blogga! That shit is tight