Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The day I discovered Firefox


Yesterday I installed the Firefox web browser. Its the greatest thing thats happened to me since 1985 when I first discovered He-Man. And when I say He-Man I refer to the cartoon series of the 1980's and not a man of the gaylord persuasion. I recommend everybody install this app, go here to download it for free if you want to browse with a happy ending...every time.

I know, this app has been around for a long time. And I do work in the "internet" industry and I should've known about it sooner. Lets just say I had more important things to do than to look for new web browsers, mmkay. Look at their logo. Why would you not want to install this on your machine? Its like a fox and he's 'around' the world and his tail is made of flames (flames of destruction I bet) and if you look close enough it looks like he has a sly little grin. Because he's a fox he's very sly, hence the saying "sly like a fox." You want more boobs dont you?

No comments: