Friday, July 21, 2006

Fantastic Four getting even more fantastic!

"What is this all about?" I hear you say.

Well let me enlighten you's...This my beloved readers (and GeO's mom) is what you can expect from next years Fantastic 4 sequel! That's right! The Silver Surfer baby! Can I get a "HELL-YEAH!! DSAA-YOM!!!" I love the silver Surfer in the most non-homosexual way possible. Together with his trusty board and the power cosmic he can just about kick everyone's ass... at the same time.

"The Silver Surfer wields "the power cosmic," absorbing and manipulating the universe's ambient cosmic energies. He can augment his strength to incalculable levels, and is almost totally indestructible. He can navigate space, hyperspace and dimensional barriers, and can fly at near-limitless speeds on his board, entering hyperspace when he exceeds light speed."

This is what MARVEL has to say:

"Surf into a Sequel

You may have caught the wave of exciting news about the upcoming Fantastic Four sequel. In case you haven't gotten your head above water, the announcement is that the Sentinel of the Spaceways will be joining Marvel Comics' first family in the sequel to the 2005 blockbuster, expected in theaters in Summer of 2007 . . . In other words, it's official, the Silver Surfer will appear in the Fantastic Four sequel!

The cast of the original Four will be returning, with Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic, Michael Chiklis as the beloved blue-eyed Thing, Chris Evans as the fiery Human Torch, and the even hotter Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman. Keep your radars scanning for more cosmic buzz on the super-powered sequel expected to hit the screens next summer."

I'm so excited. I can't hide it! Those are lyrics from a song I've never heard before in my life. I swear. mmkay?

An-ee-hoo

More about the most awesome Marvel character here.

And remember kids... You heard it first on The Phat!

No comments: