Friday, July 21, 2006

Cleavage Friday




















As you can see we've changed the name of our weekly homage to all things round and bouncy to "Cleavage Friday." This is because all other goddam blogs stole our hacronym! That being COTW. We are on the cutting edge of naming our posts. Because I'm skilled like that.

This is Gisele Bundchen - I think thats how her name is spelt. Sorry, I dont speak Brazilian. Pretty much the only thing thats making me happy today is staring at her Phat breasts and her neat little tan line. I'm in a highly somber mood today, I dont know if cleavage is the answer. I think, let me rephrase that, I KNOW that once i find a new line of career I will be a happier man. I feel like faking a heart attack right now. To get the sick leave from work, also to get the opportyunity to sue the bastards for harmful workplace environment damage...or something along those lines, I dont know the legal terminology for it, I dont speak Brazilian remember.
Goddam I hate my job. I like the free internet access it provides me, but I still hate my job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh she's damn fine