Thursday, July 27, 2006

Posting for the sake of saying nothing


I haven't posted anything in years. I'm beginning to think the only thing I'm really good for is Cleavage Of The Week (or Cleavage Friday as its now known as). But that's not a bad thing now is it? Truth be told I haven't had any inspiration, what with the blog being broken and all. I mean PhatBoi has tried everything in his power to fix the thing but he's no Good Apollo. Maybe this is the beggining of the end. Maybe it was never meant to be.

Thanks to our new best fan Rox for her support during our time of need. But maybe its just better this way. Its becoming a slow painful death for a once great blog, a greater man would have handled this with more dignity, sort of like Beard Man in the pic on the left. I imagine him screaming like a 4 year old blonde girl with freckles. I know his pain. I sort of know the Fat Chick's pain as well. She's wearing a yellow t-shirt and has legs the size of Derek Watts. Yes.

Thats about it. Can't wait for Cleavage Friday, it'll probably be the last one we ever have.

No comments: