Thursday, July 27, 2006

I don't believe it.


I go away for a month or two, and these two idiots ruin my hard work.
I know it was Phatboi that did the breaking, but the other one is included because he's from Grease.


In fact, they fcked it up so badly, I couldn't even upload an image! In the blogspot backend! It takes a certain kind of special to do that...
Luckily I'm just in time to save the day! Sounds a lot like the job this guy does..



If you haven't seen Superman Returns, run outside and punch yourself in the face. NOW.
And if your name is Gary and you're a vegetable, do it as well. For good measure.

The G to the O to the O to the D Apollo! Kick it!

2 comments:

PhatBoi said...

Good Apollo is back...Wait. It's more like:

"Good Apollo Returns"

Can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!

The Real Marbro said...

YAY!make the pain go away...Bring back the phat snatch we all love.Please.

At least edit the links section so long.Ive accidently clicked on google news 35 times today.