Friday, August 11, 2006

Cleavage Friday


There's no reason for me to do Cleavage Friday today seeing as PhatBoi did his own post of boobs and comfortable bras and stuff. I couldn't really read the post I was too distracted by the picture. Hmm, I've got some serious competition. No matter we're both in the same boat so "share the wealth" I always say.



The blog is looking good I have to say, we almost have the Phat restorted to its former glory. If only we could get 12 million hits a day then we'd be rolling in it. You want to know what "it" is - I dont know either, but we'll be rolling in...umm...it. Sort of like what Nicole Sione is doing in these photographs. (You see how everything fits neatly together in my posts. Every word has a purpose and every sentence is constructed for a common goal. I'm literate like that.) I just hope "it" is soft and moist and round and somewhat bouncy. If its not than we'll have to settle for only 11 million hits a day.

Right, PhatSnatch is looking mighty fine and we've got exciting plans for the future, watch this space. Sorry, not that space, this space. Thats better. Thanks to Good Apollo for getting our hopes up and then completely changing the blog to pink and leaving it like that. And thanks to PhatBoi for making the blog not pink anymore. Thanks to the office vegetarian for getting his boney ass fired so we wouldn't have to hear the neighbours dog's screeching yelp's anymore (he was overly-friendly with the neighbour's dog, if you know what I'm saying). And thanks to global warming for providing today's material for Cleavage Friday! Heck Yeah!!


Due to copyright infringements we have decided to remove the photographs of cleavage from this post. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to Mr Chris Hartman for using his work without prior consent. I know what it feels like to have something you love stolen from you. I'm still searching for the schmuck that stole my lollipop 23 years ago. Dad if you're reading this...

Btw, go check out Chris's website here.

He's a really talented photographer who gets awesome cleavage shots. Don't fuck with him either, because he'll rip your balls off with a rusty wheel spanner!!! Other than that he's a really cool guy and I think he's the key to getting my hand modelling career off the ground. Mad props to Mr Hartman.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please remove my copyrighted material. It is unethical and just plain rude to REMOVE someone's name from their work. Next time have the decency to at least ASK and NOT remove my name.

Anonymous said...

Hand model? I bet you are. Just take the photos down. Much appreciated. Steal the ones from Maxim, they are better quality than mine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, now I feel like a tool. You can put the pics up, but get them from my page and leave my name on the photos :)

GeO said...

Its all good Chris!