Thursday, August 10, 2006

Monday again...or is it?

When I walked into the office this morning it felt like Monday, but then I realized I was being a flipping shtoopit and that it's not Monday but actually Thursday! Even better - Tomorrow is Friday. Heck Yeah!

Public Holidays are the shizzle. In fact. There's nothing like a mid-week public holiday to totally screw up my perfectly good, weekly routine. And by "weekly routine" I mean, My mom bringing me Jungle Oats in bed every morning as I wake up to Cartoon Network. I hear you. It's the good life alright...Then again. It reminds me of that saying: "Change is as good as a public holiday."

On top of it being a ph, it was sunny, hot and generally all round summery and stuffs. It was the perfect chance to get a bit of Vitamin D on the ole twig and beans (if you know what I mean)

But for now it's pants on and back to work...What a shitty anti-climax to a mantastic public holiday...

No comments: