Monday, August 07, 2006

Your life burns faster...Obey your master!


Monday: Welcome to where time stands still. No one leaves and no one will.

I'm drinking filter coffee and listening to Metallica to ease my way into the seemingly endless misery that is the first day of the week. It may seem that I'm wasting my hate on such a petty, insignificant little thing, but believe me it's worth every ounce of hatred I have in me!

I hate Mondays. Bad things always happens on Mondays. Come to think of it. I broke the blog early on a Monday morning. See what I mean?!?! To tell you the truth. I was actually reluctant to post anything today in fear of breaking the blog AGAIN!I don't even want to think about what Good Apollo will do to GeO's genitals if I break the blog again. It's sad but true. We'll if you're reading this it means I didn't break the blog and GeO's genitals are still safe...for now.

Time to face "The thing that should not be" a.k.a Monday...

No comments: