Monday, September 04, 2006

Greener Pastures.

GeO speaks the truth. I quit my job. It's no use complaining about how your job is killing your soul, if you're not going to do anything about it. No offence to anyone who's complaining about that exact same thing and who's name starts with a G and sounds like Neo...mmkay

So I started a new job ON A Monday. I can already hear you saying: "Dsa-yom! Poor knee-grow has got it bad!" But seriously, it's not that bad. Maybe this job has resurrected my soul just to kill it later on or maybe I'm still a bit drunk from my going away party on Thursday... either way, I don't think it was a bad move but as we all know, only time will tell.

As the good ole' saying goes: "Time's fun when you're having flies."

Just btw. I know the masses have been complaining about my lack of posting the last week or so. I'm sorry. I can't promise you that it won't happen again. I blame it on High nuclear activity in my area, my dynamic software linking table getting corrupted and static from my nylon underwear...

Do you get where I'm going with this? If you don't, go
here. It will give you more or less an idea of what I'm talking about...or not. I don't care - I'm just well hung.

- Phatboi! out.

No comments: