Friday, September 01, 2006

Phat Female Friday

Today's post is being written on a very somber mood. For those you who don't know PhatBoi and I work at the same company (who's name a I will refrain from using). Let me rephrase, PhatBoi and I used to work at the same company. PhatBoi resigned and yesterday was his going away party.

It's 1:30 pm and I've still got a blistering headache. It was an awesome day/evening filled with 8 hours of solid drinking, eating and some arm wrestling thrown in for good measure (thats my hand modelling career straight out the window). Chocolate cake shooters have never tatsed so foul! But in the end a good time was had by all that attended.

Even though PhatBoi has found greener pastures it does not mean he won't be contributing to the blog. It just means he'll be contributing less frequently. I'm going to dig into some Chinese food now while you stare over today's Phat Female, Heidi Klum. In memory of lost homies...

Btw, happy Spring day to all our Southern Hemisphere readers!

No comments: