Thursday, October 26, 2006

Phat Female Friday

I haven't done this post in about 2 years. And I wont be doing this post again for a while either. I'm going to Australia. For a holinday. Truth be told I have forgotten what its like to post on the blog. The exhilirating thrill of uploading "risque" (that's French for risky) SFW pictures that are not so SFW (if you know what I'm saying but I dont think anybody really does...) during working hours. There is nothing quiet like the threat of a director walking in on a Phat Female post in the making. The promise of being fired!

And yes I will be in Aus for the next couple of weeks. And no I mostly likely will not post while I'm away.

Enough of that crap! After a super long hiatus Phat Female Friday is back, large and in charge! So enjoy and be kind to children, not too kind of course.














No comments: