Monday, October 30, 2006

Snotnose Monday!

Dsa-yom! It's Monday morning, it's raining and I've got a bitchin' cold making it's infectious way through my babbelas ridden body! And much like the little boy in this picture, it's all snot and tears from PhatBoi Central...because to tell you the truth - I don't feel good and I want my mommy!

The fact that I'm listening to Seether's Karma and Effectalbum at the moment seems to be the only thing keeping me alive, that and the two liters of Nescafe I just snorted. Under normal circumstances I would have been so hyper that spontaneous combustion would've been probable. But I'm not that lucky today because like I said:



"It's Monday morning, it's raining and I've got a bitchin' cold..."

This is PhatBoi getting down with the muhfuggin' sickness and signing out.

6 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

Jissus.that kid needs to be smacked!no one wastes good snot!

hey boet hang in there,id rather have this weather than last weeks heat wave

PhatBoi said...

Thanx my knee-grow.

I didnt go to work yesterday coz it turns out my bithin' cold was actually bitchin' flu with bitchin' ear infection... dsa-yom!

The Real Marbro said...

hello..anyone still alive there?

GeO said...

Nope. This blog is about as dead as John Stamos's career

The Real Marbro said...

it can be revived. Come on, Give it a go.

Please. Chumps is going all techy on us

Don said...

Snot is funny.