Friday, December 08, 2006

Phat Female Friday

Its a quiet day here at the office. Thank God everybody is taking their leave now - it just means less work for me - which means more posts on the Phat. And that is not necessarily a good thing either. I reckon I went on holiday just at the right time, just before the silly season of December. Everything goes wrong in November and I am so glad I missed all the bullshit involved in that. Now I can just sit back and take it easy at the office. And post arbitrary stuff like Phat Female Friday because apparently thats all I'm good for...in regards to PhatSnatch. In real life I have other skills like push-up skills and pull-up skills, and a fraction of arm-wrestling skills but only when I have been drinking.

So for all you poor sods that are going away for the holidays during December enjoy waiting in traffic, waiting in lines and try avoid the millions of suicidal holiday makers on our roads.

This is Victoria's Secret fashion show as presented by IGN.





1 comment:

The Real Marbro said...

so now why the hell dont we get shit like this on tv?all we get is a once a year sasi kak special