Wednesday, May 31, 2006

1000 Hits!

I woke up this morning, as I normally I do, wishing I hadn't woken up at all, as I normally do. Prepared for work, ate my breakfast, took a 20 minute shit got in my car and cried for a good 15 minutes with the thought of another day of mind-numbing client queries and corporate bullshit, wiped my eyes dry and I was off to the office for another stimulating, exhilirating day of "hell on earth."

After waiting a good 20 minutes for my PC to boot I sit down get ready for the day ahead and the blue screen of death pops up. I boot my PC again. This time my PC has a warning message that tells me the NTLDR file is missing. My face burns red, wait, my hole body burns red with frustration. I dont want to discuss this anymore, read PhatBoi's post "
Fucking Windows" for a breakdown of what happened next.

After waiting a good 20 minutes for my PC to boot I sit down get ready for the day ahead and to only find out we ran out of filter coffee (aka my daily saviour) and I had to drink horse shit Ricoffy ground shit!

I wait another 10 minutes for my IE to launch. As usual the first thing I do is to check the blog for any new comments my Mom may have posted, lo and behold to my surprise our hit counter registered 1003 hits. Fantastic! Well done gents! (When I say gents I actually mean PhatBoi since GoodApollo has fallen off the face of the earth ever since he became a Rock God and he started touring Europe). And a big hearty thank you to all our visitors/readers (when I say visitors/readers I actually mean Mom). We are nearly there boys! We just need a sponsor now and invites to the FHM parties. Soon we'll be getting 1003 hits per day, mark my words.


I'm in a better mood now. Life is somewhat worth living.

No comments: