Friday, July 28, 2006

Cleavage Friday





Do you ever get those days where you feel like you've experienced the same thing somewhere else before? Deja Vu? I'm sure I've done a Cleavage Friday (previously known as COTW) of Elsa Pataky before, and I'm sure I got the pics from Maxim Online as well. And I'm quite sure Elsa was doing the same thing to my manaconda as she is doing to that snake in these photos a while ago. Regardless, we get a lot a material from Maxim Online I can't see why anybody bothers visiting our blog when they can get the phatest cleavage direct from the source. Completely cut out the middleman. And since our blog is currently a steaming pile of dismembered animal excrement I cant see a reason why anyone would still...What the Jesus am I saying!! The blog being broken is just a temporary setback. Good Apollo lives!!!!

And if he does go back to the mass-grave he unexpectedly crawled out from to post yesterday's...umm...post we still have Rox who has oh so kindly offered to help a brudda out. Fanx Rox. We have friends in high places, Rox is ranked at least 20th in the SA Topsites blog category. I'm network-skilled like that.

So until PhatSnatch is 100% fully operational again here's some butt cleavage to keep our angry masses calm. It's not Elsa Pattycakes but she'll do fine. Heck yeah!

No comments: