Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Greeks in disguise.

It was not an accident.
I deleted my last two posts because they were crap.

Much like:



*cough*

I went to watch it on Sunday and to quote the Arctic Monkeys: "Don't believe the hype."
Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad movie, but I kind expected something better from the man that did Heat. His directing style stands out like GeO at modelling industry party (in the sense that he is ugly, and not handsome at all), but that's about it that really impressed me.

Something else that impressed me, was the fact that GeO made a post about the Transformers. And then he fucked it up by saying "mutating vehicles".

Transformers do not mutate.
They transform.
Hence the name.
Otherwise, they would be the Mutators.
You idiot.

It did however lead me to searching for the Transformers: The Movie (the 1986 animated version) dvd and low and behold, I found it on Amazon.co.uk.


I promptly bought it and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival. And no, GeO, I'm not letting you watch it. You can go buy The Mutators or 80's Pop Culture for Dummies or some shit and watch that.

Comin' atcha from the office where I have a complete and 100% sense of apathy for my job..

Later
Good Apollo?
Oh yeah, very Good.

6 comments:

GeO said...

I hope your DVD is delivered broken and shattered in a thousand pieces!

The Merchant said...

I'm going to break you into a thousand pieces.

PhatBoi said...

"I'm going to break you into a thousand pieces."

Sounds like a counrty song. I kinda like it...

The Merchant said...

One of GeO's favourite country songs:

"Even if you leave me, I'd still love you from behind, Jimmy-Ray!"

GeO said...

You shouldn't have removed your other posts. They were funnier than this one. You still and asshole tho

PhatBoi said...

All this talk about transforming vehicles, DVD's and country music is making me hungry...