Wednesday, August 16, 2006

You can take me to Funky Town, you can take me to...

Sticking to the theme of the 80's here's a little clip I found of Mr T learning how to break dance. I may be imagining this but he doesn't catch on really fast, does he? Click on the pic below and it'll take you to the website with the clip.

After watching this I learned a lot. I learned that too much gold decoration affects your mental functioning, in a bad way. I also learned that I can make money off my robot dancing skills. If you want to learn how to dance the robot in a skilfull yet classy manner leave a comment, I'll get your details and I will be in contact with you to arrange a lesson. For a small fee of course. I will teach you how to become a human Transformer! A robot in disguise, if you will.

Go to
this link now and be mesmerized by the amazing animated light pen. Its like being in the 80's with slow motion phtotgraphy and dark alley-ways...and no Mr T...Its like transforming your pen into a cartoon show...umm...I know this paragraph was leading somewhere, I just can't think of it right now...

End

No comments: