Monday, August 14, 2006

PhatSnatch 101



Chekidy check yo self before you wreck yo self
Cause I'm bad for your health
I come real stealth...

Dsaa-yom! My rapping skills are ill dawg...and by "rapping skills" I actually mean searching the big G double O G-L-E for some Ice Cube lyrics...

Anyway..

As you all know, we here at The Phat are always trying to educate the masses. Coz you know a gangsta in the hood gots to know what's good... Yeah! All that and a bag of chips!

So I got thinking...Why not start the education on the one topic that everyone is talking about - PhatSnatch...Thus the heading: "PhatSnatch 101". I'm going to break it down for y'all real quick

Phat -

1. Cool
2. Pretty Hot And Tempting

Dude! That shit is phat!
Dude! That bitch is P.H.A.T!

Snatch -

1. Da female organ from which da lips are da gate to holy bliss.

Man, when I dream all I see is Snatch.

Get it? Got it? Dsa-yom good!

No comments: